A trial lawyer who loves the work.
Attorney Tremaine Ross (also known as Trey Ross) is lead counsel for his lawsuit defense firm based in Peachtree Corners, GA. Trey is a talented lawyer who uses his research, writing, and advocacy skills to represent a wide array of people and businesses in Georgia.
Since starting his practice in the fall of 2013, Trey has helped to resolve over 100 lawsuits ranging from medical malpractice to workers' compensation.
Trey has also served as a speaker for various legal and religious organizations, he has written for the America Bar Associations' Business Torts Section, and regularly publishes scholarly articles for his online journal-blog, 'The Brightline Pages,' which is found on www.PeachtreeESQ.com.
In addition, in 2018, Trey founded the annual Brighterline Trial Competition which provides practicing attorneys an opportunity to gain additional experience trying cases in front of mock judges and juries.
When he's not practicing law, Trey volunteers by teaching chess to people of all ages at the Peachtree Corners Library in the summers, serves as a youth basketball coach with the Robert Fowler YMCA in the fall and winter months, and is a member of the Board of Directors for the PEARSON Foundation.
- Tremaine Ross, Tortious Interference and Fair Competition: Brightening the Line, BUS. TORTS & RICO NEWS (Am. Bar Ass’n Section of Antitrust Law Bus. Torts & Civil RICO Comm., Chicago, Ill.), Spring 2014, at 1, 4-7.
- Trey Ross, Things You Should Know About Racial Profiling, BRIGHTER LINE (Sept. 9, 2013, 2:59 PM).
- Trey Ross, Collecting After Winning Your Case, BRIGHTER LINE (Sept. 2, 2013, 1:00 PM).
- Trey Ross, 'I was misdiagnosed.' BRIGHTER LINE (Aug. 19, 2013, 8:47 AM).
- Trey Ross, 'My child was attacked by a bully. What can I do?' BRIGHTER LINE (Aug. 5, 2013, 7:04 AM).
Copyright The Law Office of Trey Ross